Peree Bouwadvies B.V. is an expert in the area of fire safety and can thus function as a consultant. Our service is focused on existing buildings as well as new-builds. In case of new-builds, much time and money can be saved, if fire safety requirements are taken into account in the design in a timely fashion. Furthermore, you can deploy us as contact person for the government.
In order to obtain a building permit, a building needs to comply with all applicable architectural fire safety requirements of the building code. This plan assessment includes the following items:
- Fire compartmentalisation + calculation normative risk of the fire spreading;
- Strength in case of fire (requirements main supportive structure);
- Controllability of smoke (escape);
- Escape routes;
- Fire protection system in accordance with the building code (per 1 November 2008).
If the design does not comply with the fire safety requirements, we of course will help to think of a solution.
Our experienced advisors are happy to help you to find equivalent solutions in the area of fire safety. To this effect we can play an advising and/or designing role. This can include the following equivalences:
- Large fire compartments by means of Method Controllability of Fire 2007;
- Fire strain calculation for reduction of the demand of the main supportive structure;
- Calculation of fire spreading between buildings and/or different construction layers in accordance with NEN 6068;
- Filling timed (smoke) model for longer walking distances (safe escape).